Protection of personal data
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, MS implements the processing of personal data for the purpose of selling and delivering the Products.
MS may collect personal data relating to persons acting on behalf of the Customer. The latter is informed of the following:
- The data controller is the manager of MS ;
- The purpose of the data processing is the execution of the Customer’s order, as well as the keeping of statistics and the implementation of commercial offers;
- The recipients of the personal data are the data controller, its marketing departments, the departments in charge of IT security, the department in charge of sales, delivery and ordering, the subcontractors involved in the delivery and sales operations, as well as any authority legally authorized to access the personal data in question;
- The Customer is informed that a transfer of personal data outside the European Union may take place due to technical constraints inherent in the use of computer tools whose servers are based abroad;
- Personal data is only kept for a period of three years;
- The data subject has the right to request from the controller access to personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data, or a restriction of the processing relating to the data subject, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability ;
- The person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties;
- The information requested at the time of the order is necessary for the establishment of the invoice and the delivery of the ordered goods, without which the order could not be validated. No automated decisions or profiling is implemented through the ordering process.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect its own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet. MS shall also not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including any loss or damage that may arise from the use of telecommunications networks.
We don’t share these data with third-party partners or businesses for commercial purposes.
Optional cookies, such as those connected to the Google Analytics (GA4) service, can be rejected.
The consent cookie’s lifetime span is 365 days.